A great Father’s Day message can ignite belly laughs, make someone feel extraordinarily special and bring back fond memories (and perhaps a tear or two). Whether it’s said, scribbled in a card or printed in one of our personalized Father’s Day Books, it’s a marvellous way to show an amazing dad how much you appreciate him!
We want to help you celebrate the dads in your life! Be it your own, a stupendous stepdad, a loving husband, or a first-time father – find the most splendid words for them with this list of heartwarming, genuine and funny Father’s Day messages. Scroll to feel inspired…
Father’s Day greetings for all dads
• Wishing a Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there – thank you for lending a shoulder to cry on, and a hand to lift us up. Dads, you’re the best!
• Here’s to the dads, stepdads, uncles and grandads who raise us. Hope you feel loved this Father’s Day.
• Being a dad is one of the most challenging, rewarding and mind-blowing jobs there is – but all the dads I know make it look easy. Happy Father’s Day to every amazing dad.
• Props to all the pops out there! Happy Father’s Day.
Heartwarming and funny Father’s Day greetings
• Happy Father’s Day to the guy who always has more to give. Your endless love, dedication and dad jokes make you a wonderful father. I hope you have a special day.
• Dad – I wouldn’t trade you for anything. I mean, nobody’s offered me anything, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t. Happy Father’s Day, I love you!
• Happy Father’s Day! You are an inspiration to so many people in your life. An amazing father, a role model and a superhero. I hope you have a day as special as you.
• Happy Father’s Day to the self-appointed coolest dad in the world! (Don’t worry, we agree with you… most of the time.) Lots of love on this special day.
Father’s Day wishes from a daughter
• You’ve been there through my highs and lows, but always made me feel like I could soar! Sending you happy Father’s Day wishes from your daughter.
• Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful dad, who knows how to make me giggle and grin, whatever mood I’m in. You’re my absolute rock.
• Happy Father’s Day to the kindest, wisest, warmest person I know. You’re amazing! I love you and hope you have a very special day.
Father’s Day wishes from a son
• Happy Father’s Day to a great dad. You are someone I will always look up to, no matter how tall I grow. Enjoy your special day!
• Happy Father’s Day to the best dad in the universe. You’re such a great role model and a legendary dad joke expert… even though I’m pretty sure you’re the only one laughing most of the time. Thank you for everything, I love you.
• Happy Father’s Day to the best hug-giver, snack-maker and entertainer in the world! You’re the best dad and I am so lucky to have you. Have an amazing Father’s Day.
First Father’s Day messages
• Happy first Father’s Day! Welcome to the club of sniffles, snot and ENDLESS snuggles (at least until they’re teenagers). You’re amazing!
• Happy Father’s Day! I am so proud of everything that you’ve achieved as an individual and a dad. You’re a superstar, don’t ever forget that.
• Happy Father’s Day to a very special first-time dad! We are so proud of everything you have done, and know you’ll be the best father a little one could ask for. Lots of love on your special day.
• Happy Father’s Day – you’re one of us now! It’s a wild ride that gets better each day. Enjoy, and remember that I’m only a phone call away, I love you.
• Happy Father’s Day to the kindest, strongest and most impressive person I know. You’re going to be a wonderful father. Sending lots of love and extra zzz’s.