After weeks of waiting (and days of dreaming of a white Christmas), we can finally say it… the most wonderful time of the year has arrived! Time for cuddling up with a cup of hot cocoa, slipping on the coziest slippers, snuggling down with a Christmas book and spending time with all our loved ones.
And, what better way to wish them the BEST time ever than with a unique Christmas message to make them glow brighter than a billion fairy lights! Whether you’re sending Christmas greetings to your little ones, your festive family or your dearest friend, here are some words to help bring Christmas cheer and give them the warmest wishes in the world. Psst… make their festive season even more magical and add your message to one of our personalized Christmas books.
Festive cheer for their first Christmas card
Baby’s first Christmas should be filled with magic, love and snow (we can dream!) and deserves a special message to remember the moment.
• Happy Holidays to our littlest elf! We hope you have a wonderful first Christmas full of festive fun and giggles. Lots of love.
• Wishing you a holly, jolly first Christmas! Thank you for making our year merry and bright. You’ve brought so much joy to our world.
• Happy Holidays! We are so proud of you already, our little star. Thank you for shining brighter than all the lights on the tree.
• Happy Holidays! This may be your first one, but there are so many more magical Christmases to come! All our warmest wishes.
• May this Christmas, and all of your Christmases to come, be full of festivity, fun, and family. Words from First Christmas for You.
Christmas messages for kids
Checking lists, writing letters… words are very important this time of year! Add these festive greetings to a Christmas card for your little elves.
• Merry, merry Christmas to you! We hope all your warmest wishes come true. All our love to the North Pole and back.
• Happy Holidays! We hope Santa brings you the best gift in the world, and you have a super special day filled with Christmas cheer.
• Happy Holidays! We hope Santa Claus brings you everything you wish for under the Christmas tree and more. All our love.
• Watching you grow this year has been the best gift of all. We’re so proud of you, our Christmas star
• May every Christmas be filled with magic, and all your wintry wishes come true. Words taken from Christmas Wishes For You.
Jolly Christmas messages for family
Looking for a Christmas message for your daughter or son? Or for a special parent or partner? Your (Christmas) wish is our command….
• Wishing you good cheer for the New Year and a super twinkly Christmas season. You’re better than all the presents under the Christmas tree!
• Wishing a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year to the best [mom/dad/parents] in the world! Thanks for making us shine bright.
• You make us want to rock around the Christmas tree every day! Thanks for everything you do for us. We hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
• I tried to think of all the classic Christmas quotes I could use, but not even Charles Dickens and Dr. Seuss had the words to tell you how much I love you. Happy Holidays, I’m so lucky to have you.
• In the spirit of Christmas, we wanted to tell you that the best gift of all is spending time with you. We love you so much. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas wishes for a best friend
Take a peek at our Christmas messages for friends (aka the people you’d share the last gingerbread cookie with).
• The best Christmas gift of all is spending time with you! Thanks for always being there for me. Sending you lots of love for the coming year.
• Christmas carols, mistletoe, making angels in the snow. All these things I just adore, but you, my dear, I love even more. Happy Holidays to my favorite person.
• Best wishes to my best friend in the whole wide world. You make every day feel like Christmas.
• Santa doesn’t need to bring me any presents this year – having you as a best friend is already the best gift of all! Thanks for making it a merry Christmas I’ll remember forever.
Funny Christmas card messages
Christmas wishes to make even a Grinch grin.
• Merry Christmas to my #1 elf. I tried to think of a funny Christmas joke to tell you, but all I could think of is: I hope you enjoy your ‘elf!
• ’Tis the season… to eat all the chocolates before anyone else can. Happy Holidays!
• Christmas is the most wonderful/exhausting/amazing/chaotic time of the year. Enjoy it!
• Happy Holidays! Just remember not to get your tinsel in a twist and it’ll all be fine.
• Don’t you just wish it could be Christmas every day? Well, maybe without the endless tangled fairy lights, panic shopping and family board game battles. Enjoy the fact it’s just one day! Merry Christmas!
• Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright (and that your credit card bill doesn’t cause you a fright).
• It’s [name’s] first Christmas! Wishing you lots of silent nights.
Inspirational Christmas messages
Words to shine brighter than any Christmas star and show loved ones how special they are.
• Merry Christmas you super-elf! You bring so much light and joy to this season!
• Best wishes for a joyous Christmas full of love, hope and happiness.
• At this magical time of year may your days be enchanted with all that makes you happy. Happy Holidays.
• Just like every snowflake is unique there’s no one as special as you – and at this magical time of year I just wanted to remind you of that. Lots of love.
• Enjoy the presents under the tree and the people around it. Happy Holidays!
Heartwarming Christmas messages
Send a humongous hug with the power of words and make someone special feel all warm and fuzzy no matter how cold it is outside.
• The best thing about Christmas? Spending it with you! Happy Holidays.
• Wishing you a flurry of happiness, a sprinkling of merriment and a dash of excitement for the holiday season.
• Wishing you a sleigh-full of Christmas cheer and a very Happy New Year.
• Have a very merry little Christmas and a Happy New Year! We love you more than all the presents on Santa’s sleigh. Thank you for making it feel like Christmas every day.
• We’re so happy you found someone wonderful to share your life with. We’re so proud of you. Sorry if we cry through all the photos!