1) The terms here apply to Junior Toy Genius.
2) The promoter is: Wonderbly Ltd (company no. 08305498) whose registered office is at 30 – 36 Pritchards Road, London, E2 9AP, United Kingdom.
3) The competition is open to residents of all countries around the world.
4) Award submissions must be drawn and completed by children aged 10 years and younger.
5) Submissions must come from a responsible parent or guardian on behalf of the child who is entering the Junior Toy Genius Christmas competition.
6) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this link.
9) Entrants can enter by sending their completed forms to email@example.com.
10) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
11)Employees of Wonderbly Ltd and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
12) Opening date for entry is 23:59 GMT on Thursday 8th November 2018.
13) Closing date for entry is 23:59 GMT on Sunday 30th November 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be counted.
14) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
15) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a) Download and print our Junior Toy Genius entry form
b) Get your child to draw their dream toy
c) Fill out all the other information on the form
d) Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
16) By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Wonderbly Ltd including activities for kids, product news and competitions.
17) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
18) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
19) The prize for the Junior Toy Genius Christmas Competition is as follows:
a) The winner will have their dream toy made into an actual toy (in real life). The completed toy will be sent directly to the winner.
b) The winner and five runners up will have their work exhibited on the Wonderbly Ltd website
20) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
21) One winner and five runners up will be chosen by the Wonderbly Head Elf.
22) The winner will be notified by email on Monday 11th December. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
23) Wonderbly Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
24) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
26) Entrants, the winner and five runners up may be requested to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photography in any media. However, the name, address or image of the child will not be published without the prior consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
27) All entrants grant Wonderbly Ltd exclusive permission, without any additional payment, to copy, use, adapt, store, reproduce, communicate and publish the Junior Toy Genius entries and related content (and all intellectual property rights contained therein) in whole or in part throughout the world in perpetuity for use in marketing materials to be used by the Company, in relation to its own products and services, and in any media. All entrants confirm they have obtained all necessary consents to grant the permissions contained herein.
28) The winner’s name will be available 3 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
29) Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.